You can find on this page details on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. Further information on Discover Treasure can be found here
. Please open http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
if you want to read more on Discover Treasure on Discover Treasure's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory (same installation drive as Windows). Discover Treasure's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Discover Treasure's main file takes around 322.86 KB (330608 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Discover Treasure is composed of the following executables which take 846.36 KB (866672
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.86 KB)
This data is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5788.13256
alone. You can find here a few links to other Discover Treasure releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Discover Treasure.Folders left behind when you uninstall Discover Treasure:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Discover Treasure:
- C:\PrograUserName Files (x86)\Discover Treasure
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TeUserNamep\Discover Treasure
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\PrograUserName Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\7za.exe
- C:\PrograUserName Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\Extensions\kjphjlUserNameflljnajegincheUserNameokhllenkdb.crx
- C:\PrograUserName Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_UserNameACHINE\Software\UserNameicrosoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discover Treasure
- HKEY_LOCAL_UserNameACHINE\Software\UserNameicrosoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discover Treasure\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_UserNameACHINE\Software\UserNameicrosoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discover Treasure\DisplayNaUserNamee
Discover Treasure is a program offered by Discover Treasure. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Discover Treasure in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discover Treasure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 16:34:37.960