Discover Treasure is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. Open here
where you can get more info on Discover Treasure. You can get more details about Discover Treasure at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Discover Treasure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Discover Treasure's main executable file and it occupies approximately 363.61 KB (372336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Discover Treasure. They occupy 887.11 KB (908400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.61 KB)
This data is about Discover Treasure version 2.0.5891.23711
only. For more Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is an application offered by Discover Treasure. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure program will be found very quickly. After you select Discover Treasure in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Discover Treasure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discover Treasure.
8. After uninstalling Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 21:51:33.200