You can find below detailed information on how to remove Discover Treasure for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Discover Treasure from your computerDiscover Treasure
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Discover Treasure. More data about the program Discover Treasure can be seen at http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
. Usually the Discover Treasure application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Discover Treasure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 363.57 KB (372296 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Discover Treasure. They take about 887.07 KB (908360
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.57 KB)
The current web page applies to Discover Treasure version 2.0.5887.20229
only. For other Discover Treasure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discover Treasure is a program by the software company Discover Treasure. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Discover Treasure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Discover Treasure from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discover Treasure or simply click the Search field and type in "Discover Treasure". The Discover Treasure program will be found automatically. After you click Discover Treasure in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Discover Treasure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discover Treasure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.discovertreasurenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discover Treasure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Discover Treasure.
8. After removing Discover Treasure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discover Treasure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discover Treasure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure from your PC, we are not saying that Discover Treasure by Discover Treasure is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discover Treasure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 22:06:31.777