This info is about DiscountSmasher for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DiscountSmasher from your computerDiscountSmasher
. Additional info about DiscountSmasher can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DiscountSmasher folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DiscountSmasher by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DiscountSmasher\DiscountSmasher.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. DiscountSmasher.exe is the DiscountSmasher's primary executable file and it takes close to 372.85 KB (381799 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with DiscountSmasher. They occupy about 372.85 KB (381799
bytes) on disk.
- DiscountSmasher.exe (372.85 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DiscountSmasher:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DiscountSmasher
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DiscountSmasher\DiscountSmasher.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DiscountSmasher\DiscountSmasher.exe
DiscountSmasher is an application offered by DiscountSmasher. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall DiscountSmasher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DiscountSmasher with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DiscountSmasher or simply activate the Search field and type in "DiscountSmasher". The DiscountSmasher app will be found very quickly. After you click DiscountSmasher in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DiscountSmasher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DiscountSmasher.
8. After removing DiscountSmasher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DiscountSmasher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DiscountSmasher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DiscountSmasher by DiscountSmasher from your computer, nor are we saying that DiscountSmasher by DiscountSmasher is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DiscountSmasher in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:58:37.780