This page is about DiscountMan for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DiscountMan from your computerDiscountMan
. Check out here
for more information on DiscountMan. Usually the DiscountMan application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiscountMan directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove DiscountMan by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DiscountMan\DiscountMan.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 372.85 KB (381799 bytes) on disk and is titled DiscountMan.exe.
The executables below are part of DiscountMan. They occupy an average of 372.85 KB (381799
bytes) on disk.
- DiscountMan.exe (372.85 KB)
DiscountMan has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by DiscountMan's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DiscountMan
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DiscountMan\DiscountMan.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DiscountMan\DiscountMan.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
DiscountMan is a program marketed by the software company DiscountMan. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall DiscountMan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DiscountMan from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DiscountMan or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DiscountMan". If it exists on your system the DiscountMan application will be found very quickly. When you select DiscountMan in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DiscountMan, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DiscountMan.
8. After uninstalling DiscountMan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DiscountMan that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DiscountMan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DiscountMan by DiscountMan from your PC, nor are we saying that DiscountMan by DiscountMan is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DiscountMan supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 18:53:05.307