This page is about DiscountMan for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall DiscountMan from your computerDiscountMan
. Check out here
for more information on DiscountMan. Usually the DiscountMan application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiscountMan directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove DiscountMan by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DiscountMan\DiscountMan.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 372.85 KB (381799 bytes) on disk and is titled DiscountMan.exe.
The executables below are part of DiscountMan. They occupy an average of 372.85 KB (381799
bytes) on disk.
- DiscountMan.exe (372.85 KB)
DiscountMan has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by DiscountMan's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DiscountMan
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DiscountMan\DiscountMan.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DiscountMan\DiscountMan.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\KBAJ8DYS\discountman.htm
DiscountMan is a program released by the software company DiscountMan. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase DiscountMan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DiscountMan from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DiscountMan or simply click the Search field and type in "DiscountMan". If it exists on your system the DiscountMan application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DiscountMan in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DiscountMan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DiscountMan.
8. After removing DiscountMan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DiscountMan that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DiscountMan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DiscountMan by DiscountMan from your PC, nor are we saying that DiscountMan by DiscountMan is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DiscountMan supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 18:53:05.307