Discount Buddy is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Discount Buddy from your computerInnovative Apps
. Check out here
for more information on Innovative Apps. Discount Buddy is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discount Buddy directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Discount Buddy is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discount Buddy\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Discount Buddy-bg.exe is the Discount Buddy's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 858.38 KB (878984 bytes) on disk.
Discount Buddy contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.75 MB (2887288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Discount Buddy-bg.exe (858.38 KB)
- Discount Buddy-buttonutil.exe (315.38 KB)
- Discount Buddy-buttonutil64.exe (408.88 KB)
- Discount Buddy-codedownloader.exe (455.88 KB)
- Discount Buddy-helper.exe (307.88 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (473.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Discount Buddy. Click on the links below for other Discount Buddy versions:
Discount Buddy is an application marketed by the software company Innovative Apps. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Discount Buddy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Discount Buddy with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discount Buddy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discount Buddy". If it exists on your system the Discount Buddy application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discount Buddy in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discount Buddy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discount Buddy.
8. After uninstalling Discount Buddy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discount Buddy which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discount Buddy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discount Buddy by Innovative Apps from your PC, we are not saying that Discount Buddy by Innovative Apps is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discount Buddy in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-02 14:27:43.093