You can find on this page details on how to remove Discord for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Discord from your computerHammer & Chisel
. You can find out more on Hammer & Chisel or check for application updates here
. Discord is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Discord folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Discord's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Discord\Update.exe --uninstall. The program's main executable file is named Squirrel.exe and its approximative size is 1.45 MB (1518768 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Discord. They occupy 108.29 MB (113553776
bytes) on disk.
- Squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- Discord.exe (55.58 MB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.43 MB)
- Discord.exe (48.39 MB)
The current web page applies to Discord version 0.0.278
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Discord:
...click to view all...
Discord has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Discord:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Discord when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Discord Crashes
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Discord\app-0.0.277\Discord.exe
Discord is an application marketed by the software company Hammer & Chisel. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Discord is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Discord from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discord or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discord". If it exists on your system the Discord program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discord in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Discord, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discord.
8. After uninstalling Discord, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discord that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discord using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discord by Hammer & Chisel from your PC, nor are we saying that Discord by Hammer & Chisel is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discord supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-03 18:15:12.540