Disc Autostart System
This page is about Disc Autostart System for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Disc Autostart System from your systemKevin Wan
. You can find out more on Kevin Wan or check for application updates here
. Click on http://wantastisch.de
to get more facts about Disc Autostart System on Kevin Wan's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disc Autostart System directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Disc Autostart System's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Disc Autostart System\uninstall.exe. das.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 861.00 KB (881664 bytes) on disk.
Disc Autostart System installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.76 MB (1842818
bytes) on disk.
- das.exe (861.00 KB)
- starter.exe (846.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (92.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Disc Autostart System version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other Disc Autostart System releases:
Disc Autostart System is an application released by Kevin Wan. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Disc Autostart System is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Disc Autostart System from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Disc Autostart System or simply click the Search field and type in "Disc Autostart System". If it exists on your system the Disc Autostart System application will be found automatically. When you click Disc Autostart System in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Disc Autostart System, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disc Autostart System:
- The publisher is: http://wantastisch.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Disc Autostart System\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Disc Autostart System.
8. After uninstalling Disc Autostart System, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Disc Autostart System that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disc Autostart System with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Disc Autostart System by Kevin Wan from your computer, we are not saying that Disc Autostart System by Kevin Wan is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Disc Autostart System supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 22:42:38.260