Disable Start Menu
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Disable Start Menu for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Disable Start Menu from your PCDisable Start Menu
. Open here
for more info on Disable Start Menu. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\00000011-1426875437-0000-0000-10C37BB36FC0 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Disable Start Menu by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\00000011-1426875437-0000-0000-10C37BB36FC0\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and occupies 98.98 KB (101351 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Disable Start Menu. They occupy an average of 98.98 KB (101351
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Disable Start Menu version 22.214.171.124
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
Disable Start Menu is an application by the software company Disable Start Menu. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Disable Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Disable Start Menu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Disable Start Menu or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disable Start Menu". The Disable Start Menu application will be found very quickly. After you select Disable Start Menu in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Disable Start Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Disable Start Menu.
8. After removing Disable Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Disable Start Menu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disable Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Disable Start Menu by Disable Start Menu from your PC, nor are we saying that Disable Start Menu by Disable Start Menu is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Disable Start Menu in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 03:41:51.127