Dirt Bikes Super Racing
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Dirt Bikes Super Racing for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Dirt Bikes Super Racing from your PCGameTop Pte. Ltd.
. You can find out more on GameTop Pte. Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Dirt Bikes Super Racing at http://www.GameTop.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Dirt Bikes Super Racing folder (same installation drive as Windows). Dirt Bikes Super Racing's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Dirt Bikes Super Racing\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named game.exe and occupies 11.07 MB (11606016 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Dirt Bikes Super Racing. They occupy 11.76 MB (12328613
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (11.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Dirt Bikes Super Racing.
Dirt Bikes Super Racing is an application offered by GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Dirt Bikes Super Racing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Dirt Bikes Super Racing from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dirt Bikes Super Racing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dirt Bikes Super Racing". The Dirt Bikes Super Racing program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Dirt Bikes Super Racing in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dirt Bikes Super Racing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dirt Bikes Super Racing:
- The software company is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Dirt Bikes Super Racing\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dirt Bikes Super Racing.
8. After removing Dirt Bikes Super Racing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dirt Bikes Super Racing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dirt Bikes Super Racing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dirt Bikes Super Racing by GameTop Pte. Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dirt Bikes Super Racing by GameTop Pte. Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dirt Bikes Super Racing in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:01:22.807