Directory Toolkit (x64)
You can find below details on how to uninstall Directory Toolkit (x64) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Directory Toolkit (x64) from your PCFunduc Software Inc.
. You can find out more on Funduc Software Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Directory Toolkit (x64) can be found at http://www.funduc.com/
. Usually the Directory Toolkit (x64) application is found in the C:\Program Files\Dirtkt folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Directory Toolkit (x64) is "C:\Program Files\Dirtkt\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled DT64.exe and occupies 2.95 MB (3097088 bytes).
Directory Toolkit (x64) contains of the executables below. They take 4.07 MB (4272317
bytes) on disk.
- DT64.exe (2.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This data is about Directory Toolkit (x64) version 6.6
alone. Click on the links below for other Directory Toolkit (x64) versions:
Directory Toolkit (x64) is a program marketed by the software company Funduc Software Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Directory Toolkit (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Directory Toolkit (x64) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Directory Toolkit (x64) or simply click the Search field and type in "Directory Toolkit (x64)". If it exists on your system the Directory Toolkit (x64) program will be found automatically. When you click Directory Toolkit (x64) in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Directory Toolkit (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Directory Toolkit (x64):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.funduc.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Dirtkt\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Directory Toolkit (x64).
8. After removing Directory Toolkit (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Directory Toolkit (x64) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Directory Toolkit (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Directory Toolkit (x64) by Funduc Software Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Directory Toolkit (x64) by Funduc Software Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Directory Toolkit (x64) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 08:11:41.487