This web page is about Directory Opus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Directory Opus from your computerGPSoftware
. More information on GPSoftware can be seen here
. You can get more details about Directory Opus at http://www.gpsoft.com.au
. Directory Opus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Directory Opus is C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 25.48 MB (26712600 bytes) on disk and is labeled dopus.exe.
The executables below are part of Directory Opus. They occupy an average of 53.04 MB (55619880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- d8viewer.exe (484.52 KB)
- dopus.exe (25.48 MB)
- dopusrt.exe (698.02 KB)
- dowshlp.exe (234.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.51 MB)
- docsvw32.exe (319.52 KB)
- docsvw64.exe (362.02 KB)
- d8viewer.exe (384.52 KB)
- dopus.exe (21.53 MB)
- dopusrt.exe (594.02 KB)
- dowshlp.exe (217.52 KB)
- docsvw32.exe (320.02 KB)
The current web page applies to Directory Opus version 12.20.4
only. Click on the links below for other Directory Opus versions:
...click to view all...
Directory Opus is an application by the software company GPSoftware. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Directory Opus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Directory Opus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Directory Opus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Directory Opus". If it exists on your system the Directory Opus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Directory Opus in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Directory Opus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Directory Opus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gpsoft.com.au
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Directory Opus.
8. After removing Directory Opus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Directory Opus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Directory Opus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Directory Opus by GPSoftware from your computer, we are not saying that Directory Opus by GPSoftware is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Directory Opus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 19:47:48.477