Directory Lister v0.6
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Directory Lister v0.6 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Directory Lister v0.6 from your computerLeszek Skorczyñski
. Additional info about Leszek Skorczyñski can be seen here
. More info about the application Directory Lister v0.6 can be found at http://freeware.prv.pl
. Directory Lister v0.6 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Directory Lister directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Directory Lister v0.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Directory Lister\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Directory Lister v0.6's main file takes around 279.00 KB (285696 bytes) and its name is DirLister.exe.
Directory Lister v0.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 350.04 KB (358444
bytes) on disk.
- DirLister.exe (279.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.6
of Directory Lister v0.6.
Directory Lister v0.6 is a program marketed by the software company Leszek Skorczyñski. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Directory Lister v0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Directory Lister v0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Directory Lister v0.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Directory Lister v0.6". If it is installed on your PC the Directory Lister v0.6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Directory Lister v0.6 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Directory Lister v0.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Directory Lister v0.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://freeware.prv.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Directory Lister\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Directory Lister v0.6.
8. After uninstalling Directory Lister v0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Directory Lister v0.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Directory Lister v0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Directory Lister v0.6 by Leszek Skorczyñski from your PC, we are not saying that Directory Lister v0.6 by Leszek Skorczyñski is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Directory Lister v0.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 10:27:14.200