Directory Lister Pro v1.45
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Directory Lister Pro v1.45 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Directory Lister Pro v1.45 from your computerKRKSoft
. More data about KRKSoft can be seen here
. More information about the program Directory Lister Pro v1.45 can be found at http://www.krksoft.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Directory Lister Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Directory Lister Pro v1.45 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Directory Lister Pro\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. DirListerPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.70 MB (2833056 bytes) on disk.
Directory Lister Pro v1.45 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.32 MB (7674536
bytes) on disk.
- DirListerPro-Setup.exe (3.50 MB)
- DirListerPro.exe (2.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.45
of Directory Lister Pro v1.45.
Directory Lister Pro v1.45 is a program by KRKSoft. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Directory Lister Pro v1.45 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Directory Lister Pro v1.45 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Directory Lister Pro v1.45 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Directory Lister Pro v1.45". If it is installed on your PC the Directory Lister Pro v1.45 program will be found automatically. After you click Directory Lister Pro v1.45 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Directory Lister Pro v1.45, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Directory Lister Pro v1.45:
- The publisher is: http://www.krksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Directory Lister Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Directory Lister Pro v1.45.
8. After removing Directory Lister Pro v1.45, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Directory Lister Pro v1.45 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Directory Lister Pro v1.45 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Directory Lister Pro v1.45 by KRKSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Directory Lister Pro v1.45 by KRKSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Directory Lister Pro v1.45 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:12:15.897