Directory Compare is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Directory Compare from your PCJuan M. Aguirregabiria
. More info about Juan M. Aguirregabiria can be found here
. Click on http://tp.lc.ehu.es/jma.html
to get more details about Directory Compare on Juan M. Aguirregabiria's website. Directory Compare is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Directory Compare folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Directory Compare\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Directory Compare. The application's main executable file is labeled DirCmp.exe and its approximative size is 9.25 MB (9699724 bytes).
Directory Compare contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.44 MB (10943573
bytes) on disk.
- DirCmp.exe (9.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The current page applies to Directory Compare version 3.4.764
alone. For more Directory Compare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Directory Compare is a program released by Juan M. Aguirregabiria. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Directory Compare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Directory Compare from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Directory Compare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Directory Compare". If it exists on your system the Directory Compare program will be found very quickly. After you select Directory Compare in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Directory Compare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Directory Compare:
- The publisher is: http://tp.lc.ehu.es/jma.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Directory Compare\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Directory Compare.
8. After uninstalling Directory Compare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Directory Compare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Directory Compare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Directory Compare by Juan M. Aguirregabiria from your computer, nor are we saying that Directory Compare by Juan M. Aguirregabiria is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Directory Compare in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 15:25:42.150