Directory Compare is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Directory Compare from your PCJuan M. Aguirregabiria
. More info about Juan M. Aguirregabiria can be found here
. Click on http://tp.lc.ehu.es/jma.html
to get more details about Directory Compare on Juan M. Aguirregabiria's website. Directory Compare is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Directory Compare folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Directory Compare\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Directory Compare. The application's main executable file is labeled DirCmp.exe and its approximative size is 9.25 MB (9699724 bytes).
Directory Compare contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.44 MB (10943573
bytes) on disk.
- DirCmp.exe (9.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The current page applies to Directory Compare version 3.4.764
alone. For more Directory Compare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Directory Compare is a program released by Juan M. Aguirregabiria. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Directory Compare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Directory Compare from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Directory Compare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Directory Compare". If it is installed on your PC the Directory Compare app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Directory Compare in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Directory Compare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Directory Compare:
- The software company is: http://tp.lc.ehu.es/jma.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Directory Compare\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Directory Compare.
8. After uninstalling Directory Compare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Directory Compare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Directory Compare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Directory Compare by Juan M. Aguirregabiria from your computer, nor are we saying that Directory Compare by Juan M. Aguirregabiria is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Directory Compare in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 15:25:42.150