DirectX Joystick 2.4
This web page is about DirectX Joystick 2.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall DirectX Joystick 2.4 from your PCWINSOFT
. More information about WINSOFT can be seen here
. Click on http://www.winsoft.sk
to get more data about DirectX Joystick 2.4 on WINSOFT's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsoft\DirectX Joystick folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove DirectX Joystick 2.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsoft\DirectX Joystick\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DirectX Joystick 2.4's main file takes around 701.16 KB (717985 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The following executables are installed together with DirectX Joystick 2.4. They take about 701.16 KB (717985
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.4
of DirectX Joystick 2.4.
DirectX Joystick 2.4 is a program offered by WINSOFT. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall DirectX Joystick 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DirectX Joystick 2.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DirectX Joystick 2.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DirectX Joystick 2.4". The DirectX Joystick 2.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DirectX Joystick 2.4 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DirectX Joystick 2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DirectX Joystick 2.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winsoft.sk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsoft\DirectX Joystick\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DirectX Joystick 2.4.
8. After removing DirectX Joystick 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DirectX Joystick 2.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DirectX Joystick 2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DirectX Joystick 2.4 by WINSOFT from your computer, we are not saying that DirectX Joystick 2.4 by WINSOFT is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DirectX Joystick 2.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:15:23.657