DirectX 9.0 Web
You can find on this page details on how to remove DirectX 9.0 Web for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DirectX 9.0 Web from your systemMicrosoft Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Microsoft Inc.. Click on www.microsoft.com
to get more details about DirectX 9.0 Web on Microsoft Inc.'s website. You can uninstall DirectX 9.0 Web by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection DXWeb.inf,Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled dxwebsetup.exe and its approximative size is 285.34 KB (292184 bytes).
DirectX 9.0 Web contains of the executables below. They take 285.34 KB (292184
bytes) on disk.
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
This data is about DirectX 9.0 Web version 9.29.1973
DirectX 9.0 Web is a program offered by the software company Microsoft Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove DirectX 9.0 Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DirectX 9.0 Web from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DirectX 9.0 Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DirectX 9.0 Web". The DirectX 9.0 Web application will be found very quickly. When you click DirectX 9.0 Web in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DirectX 9.0 Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DirectX 9.0 Web:
- The web site of the program is: www.microsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection DXWeb.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DirectX 9.0 Web.
8. After uninstalling DirectX 9.0 Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DirectX 9.0 Web which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DirectX 9.0 Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DirectX 9.0 Web by Microsoft Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DirectX 9.0 Web by Microsoft Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DirectX 9.0 Web in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 20:21:24.210