You can find below details on how to remove DirectVobSub 2.41.6205 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DirectVobSub 2.41.6205 from your computerMPC-HC Team
. Check out here
where you can get more info on MPC-HC Team. Click on http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
to get more info about DirectVobSub 2.41.6205 on MPC-HC Team's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DirectVobSub directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for DirectVobSub 2.41.6205 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DirectVobSub\unins000.exe. DirectVobSub 2.41.6205's main file takes around 700.04 KB (716836 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
DirectVobSub 2.41.6205 is composed of the following executables which occupy 732.40 KB (749973
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (700.04 KB)
- uninstall.exe (32.36 KB)
The current web page applies to DirectVobSub 2.41.6205 version 2.41.6205
DirectVobSub 2.41.6205 is an application marketed by the software company MPC-HC Team. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall DirectVobSub 2.41.6205 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DirectVobSub 2.41.6205 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DirectVobSub 2.41.6205 or simply click the Search field and type in "DirectVobSub 2.41.6205". If it is installed on your PC the DirectVobSub 2.41.6205 application will be found automatically. When you click DirectVobSub 2.41.6205 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DirectVobSub 2.41.6205, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DirectVobSub 2.41.6205:
- The publisher is: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DirectVobSub\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DirectVobSub 2.41.6205.
8. After removing DirectVobSub 2.41.6205, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DirectVobSub 2.41.6205 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DirectVobSub 2.41.6205 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DirectVobSub 2.41.6205 by MPC-HC Team from your PC, nor are we saying that DirectVobSub 2.41.6205 by MPC-HC Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DirectVobSub 2.41.6205 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-29 15:50:06.580