This page contains detailed information on how to remove DirectVobSub 2.40.4006 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall DirectVobSub 2.40.4006 from your computerMPC-HC Team
. More info about MPC-HC Team can be found here
. More information about DirectVobSub 2.40.4006 can be found at http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DirectVobSub folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\DirectVobSub\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DirectVobSub 2.40.4006. DirectVobSub 2.40.4006's main file takes about 698.33 KB (715085 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in DirectVobSub 2.40.4006. They occupy 698.33 KB (715085
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to DirectVobSub 2.40.4006 version 2.40.4006
DirectVobSub 2.40.4006 is a program released by the software company MPC-HC Team. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase DirectVobSub 2.40.4006 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DirectVobSub 2.40.4006 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DirectVobSub 2.40.4006 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DirectVobSub 2.40.4006". If it is installed on your PC the DirectVobSub 2.40.4006 program will be found very quickly. After you click DirectVobSub 2.40.4006 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DirectVobSub 2.40.4006, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DirectVobSub 2.40.4006:
- The software company is: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DirectVobSub\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DirectVobSub 2.40.4006.
8. After uninstalling DirectVobSub 2.40.4006, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DirectVobSub 2.40.4006 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DirectVobSub 2.40.4006 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DirectVobSub 2.40.4006 by MPC-HC Team from your computer, nor are we saying that DirectVobSub 2.40.4006 by MPC-HC Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DirectVobSub 2.40.4006 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 14:09:16.090