DirectUpdate is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DirectUpdate from your PCWildUP - William Levra-Juillet
. Go over here
for more info on WildUP - William Levra-Juillet. More details about DirectUpdate can be found at http://www.wildup.net/
. DirectUpdate is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DirectUpdate v4 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\DirectUpdate v4\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DirectUpdate. DUControl.exe is the DirectUpdate's primary executable file and it takes about 51.23 KB (52464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside DirectUpdate. They occupy about 5.86 MB (6146803
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DUAdmin.exe (2.49 MB)
- DUCmd.exe (31.73 KB)
- DUControl.exe (51.23 KB)
- DUConvert.exe (1.84 MB)
- DUEngine.exe (316.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to DirectUpdate version 4.6.6
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of DirectUpdate:
DirectUpdate is an application offered by the software company WildUP - William Levra-Juillet. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove DirectUpdate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DirectUpdate from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DirectUpdate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DirectUpdate". If it exists on your system the DirectUpdate app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DirectUpdate in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DirectUpdate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DirectUpdate:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wildup.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DirectUpdate v4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DirectUpdate.
8. After uninstalling DirectUpdate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DirectUpdate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DirectUpdate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DirectUpdate by WildUP - William Levra-Juillet from your computer, we are not saying that DirectUpdate by WildUP - William Levra-Juillet is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DirectUpdate supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 09:12:01.850