You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DirectSOFT5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DirectSOFT5 from your computerkew
. More data about kew can be seen here
. You can see more info about DirectSOFT5 at http://www.kew.com
. DirectSOFT5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DirectSOFT5 directory, subject to the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove DirectSOFT5. The application's main executable file occupies 888.00 KB (909312 bytes) on disk and is titled DSLaunch.exe.
The following executables are contained in DirectSOFT5. They occupy 2.53 MB (2653244
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- v_plc.exe (900.00 KB)
- Csmain.exe (14.00 KB)
- DBWIN32.exe (108.06 KB)
- DSLaunch.exe (888.00 KB)
- DSP5x.exe (224.00 KB)
- Esmain.exe (25.00 KB)
- SMTPViewer.exe (176.00 KB)
- Version.exe (44.00 KB)
- viewer.exe (212.00 KB)
This info is about DirectSOFT5 version 1.00.0000
alone. Click on the links below for other DirectSOFT5 versions:
DirectSOFT5 is a program released by kew. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall DirectSOFT5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DirectSOFT5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DirectSOFT5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DirectSOFT5". If it exists on your system the DirectSOFT5 app will be found very quickly. After you select DirectSOFT5 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DirectSOFT5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DirectSOFT5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kew.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DirectSOFT5.
8. After uninstalling DirectSOFT5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DirectSOFT5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DirectSOFT5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DirectSOFT5 by kew from your PC, nor are we saying that DirectSOFT5 by kew is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DirectSOFT5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 16:52:55.020