You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DirectControllerCom 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DirectControllerCom 1.0 from your PCComAp spol., s r. o.
. You can find out more on ComAp spol., s r. o. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to DirectControllerCom 1.0 at http://www.comap.cz/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ComAp PC Suite\Tools\DirectControllerCOM directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DirectControllerCom 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ComAp PC Suite\Tools\DirectControllerCOM\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 698.28 KB (715038 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
DirectControllerCom 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 698.28 KB (715038
bytes) on disk.
This data is about DirectControllerCom 1.0 version 1.0
DirectControllerCom 1.0 is a program offered by the software company ComAp spol., s r. o.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove DirectControllerCom 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete DirectControllerCom 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DirectControllerCom 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DirectControllerCom 1.0". The DirectControllerCom 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DirectControllerCom 1.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DirectControllerCom 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DirectControllerCom 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.comap.cz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ComAp PC Suite\Tools\DirectControllerCOM\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DirectControllerCom 1.0.
8. After uninstalling DirectControllerCom 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DirectControllerCom 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DirectControllerCom 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DirectControllerCom 1.0 by ComAp spol., s r. o. from your PC, we are not saying that DirectControllerCom 1.0 by ComAp spol., s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DirectControllerCom 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 09:00:55.990