This page contains detailed information on how to remove Direct Commander for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Direct Commander from your PCYandex LLC
. Go over here
for more information on Yandex LLC. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\direct-commander folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Direct Commander is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\direct-commander\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 326.00 KB (333824 bytes) on disk and is called Direct Commander.exe.
Direct Commander installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 51.28 MB (53771768
bytes) on disk.
- Direct Commander.exe (326.00 KB)
- Update.exe (1.71 MB)
- Direct Commander.exe (47.54 MB)
The current page applies to Direct Commander version 3.13.70
alone. You can find below a few links to other Direct Commander releases:
...click to view all...
Direct Commander is a program offered by Yandex LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Direct Commander is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Direct Commander from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Direct Commander or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Direct Commander". If it is installed on your PC the Direct Commander program will be found automatically. When you click Direct Commander in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Direct Commander, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Direct Commander.
8. After removing Direct Commander, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Direct Commander that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Direct Commander using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Direct Commander by Yandex LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Direct Commander by Yandex LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Direct Commander supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 11:42:49.830