Dinos and Bubbles v1.1
This web page is about Dinos and Bubbles v1.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dinos and Bubbles v1.1 from your PCGameOver-Games
. You can find out more on GameOver-Games or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gameover-games.com
to get more info about Dinos and Bubbles v1.1 on GameOver-Games's website. Dinos and Bubbles v1.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dinos and Bubbles folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Dinos and Bubbles v1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dinos and Bubbles\unins000.exe. GogLoader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 360.00 KB (368640 bytes) on disk.
Dinos and Bubbles v1.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.48 MB (1546922
bytes) on disk.
- bb3d.exe (1.05 MB)
- GogLoader.exe (360.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Dinos and Bubbles v1.1.
Dinos and Bubbles v1.1 is a program offered by GameOver-Games. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Dinos and Bubbles v1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Dinos and Bubbles v1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dinos and Bubbles v1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dinos and Bubbles v1.1". If it exists on your system the Dinos and Bubbles v1.1 app will be found automatically. After you click Dinos and Bubbles v1.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dinos and Bubbles v1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dinos and Bubbles v1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gameover-games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dinos and Bubbles\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dinos and Bubbles v1.1.
8. After removing Dinos and Bubbles v1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dinos and Bubbles v1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dinos and Bubbles v1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dinos and Bubbles v1.1 by GameOver-Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Dinos and Bubbles v1.1 by GameOver-Games is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dinos and Bubbles v1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-12 18:02:00.647