DinoLoader is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DinoLoader from your computerDinoSoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on DinoSoft. More information about DinoLoader can be found at http://www.dinoloader.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\DinoLoader folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\DinoLoader\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\DinoLoader\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to remove DinoLoader. The application's main executable file is labeled DinoLoader.exe and occupies 3.05 MB (3196987 bytes).
The following executables are contained in DinoLoader. They occupy 4.33 MB (4542011
bytes) on disk.
- DinoLoader.exe (3.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
DinoLoader is an application released by DinoSoft. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove DinoLoader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DinoLoader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DinoLoader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DinoLoader". The DinoLoader program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DinoLoader in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DinoLoader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DinoLoader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dinoloader.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DinoLoader\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\DinoLoader\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DinoLoader.
8. After uninstalling DinoLoader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DinoLoader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DinoLoader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DinoLoader by DinoSoft from your computer, we are not saying that DinoLoader by DinoSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DinoLoader in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 03:10:50.320