Dinkey Pro 7.0.1
This page is about Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 from your PCMicrocosm Ltd
. More data about Microcosm Ltd can be read here
. More details about the software Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 can be found at http://www.microcosm.co.uk
. Usually the Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Dinkey Pro 7.0.1\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dinkey Pro 7.0.1. The application's main executable file occupies 6.06 MB (6349624 bytes) on disk and is titled DinkeyAdd.exe.
Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.04 MB (8434015
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DinkeyAdd.exe (6.06 MB)
- DinkeyChange.exe (352.80 KB)
- DinkeyLook.exe (382.80 KB)
- DinkeyRemote.exe (505.80 KB)
- DinkeyServer.exe (700.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (70.82 KB)
- hello.exe (23.00 KB)
The current page applies to Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 version 7.0.1
Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 is a program marketed by Microcosm Ltd. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dinkey Pro 7.0.1". The Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 app will be found automatically. After you select Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dinkey Pro 7.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dinkey Pro 7.0.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.microcosm.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dinkey Pro 7.0.1\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dinkey Pro 7.0.1.
8. After removing Dinkey Pro 7.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 by Microcosm Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 by Microcosm Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dinkey Pro 7.0.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-04 09:43:34.253