This page contains thorough information on how to remove DingTalk for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall DingTalk from your computerAlibaba (China) Network Technology Co.,Ltd.
. More info about Alibaba (China) Network Technology Co.,Ltd. can be found here
. You can see more info on DingTalk at https://im.dingtalk.com
. Usually the DingTalk program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DingDing directory, depending on the user's option during install. DingTalk's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DingDing\uninst.exe. DingTalk.exe is the DingTalk's primary executable file and it occupies close to 708.40 KB (725400 bytes) on disk.
DingTalk installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.23 MB (14923648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DingtalkElevate.exe (641.83 KB)
- DingtalkScheme.exe (680.83 KB)
- DingTalkUpdater.exe (2.54 MB)
- uninst.exe (646.74 KB)
- CrashDumper.exe (350.90 KB)
- DingTalk.exe (708.40 KB)
- DingtalkCleaner.exe (668.40 KB)
- DingTalkHelper.exe (1.82 MB)
- DingTalkSupportTool.exe (683.90 KB)
- tblive.exe (2.95 MB)
- ffmpeg-mux32.exe (43.40 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (34.40 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (34.40 KB)
- DingTalkUpdater.exe (2.53 MB)
The current web page applies to DingTalk version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other DingTalk versions:
...click to view all...
DingTalk is an application released by Alibaba (China) Network Technology Co.,Ltd.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove DingTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DingTalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DingTalk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DingTalk". The DingTalk app will be found automatically. When you select DingTalk in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DingTalk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DingTalk:
- The web site of the program is: https://im.dingtalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DingDing\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DingTalk.
8. After removing DingTalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DingTalk which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DingTalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DingTalk by Alibaba (China) Network Technology Co.,Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that DingTalk by Alibaba (China) Network Technology Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DingTalk in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 12:47:33.437