This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Diner Dash for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Diner Dash from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GameHouse, Inc.. More information about the app Diner Dash can be found at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. Diner Dash's full uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\DINERD~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\DINERD~1\INSTALL.LOG. The program's main executable file has a size of 137.66 KB (140960 bytes) on disk and is labeled DinerDash.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Diner Dash. They take 296.16 KB (303264
bytes) on disk.
- DinerDash.exe (137.66 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
Click on the links below for other Diner Dash versions:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Diner Dash.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Diner Dash
Diner Dash is a program by GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Diner Dash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Diner Dash from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Diner Dash or simply activate the Search field and type in "Diner Dash". If it is installed on your PC the Diner Dash app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Diner Dash in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Diner Dash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Diner Dash:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\DINERD~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\DINERD~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Diner Dash.
8. After removing Diner Dash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Diner Dash which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Diner Dash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Diner Dash by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Diner Dash by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Diner Dash in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:06:28.107