You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Digsby for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Digsby from your computerdotSyntax, LLC
. Check out here
for more information on dotSyntax, LLC. Usually the Digsby application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digsby directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Digsby by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Digsby\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. digsby.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 138.17 KB (141488 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Digsby. They take an average of 1.52 MB (1595037
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- digsby.exe (138.17 KB)
- uninstall.exe (188.77 KB)
- Digsby PreUpdater.exe (61.23 KB)
- Digsby Updater.exe (254.73 KB)
- digsby-app.exe (121.02 KB)
- aspell.exe (769.86 KB)
- word-list-compress.exe (23.88 KB)
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove Digsby from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Digsby when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Digsby is an application marketed by the software company dotSyntax, LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Digsby is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Digsby from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Digsby or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Digsby". If it is installed on your PC the Digsby program will be found automatically. When you select Digsby in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Digsby, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Digsby.
8. After uninstalling Digsby, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Digsby that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digsby with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Digsby by dotSyntax, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Digsby by dotSyntax, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digsby in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:11:01.270