You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Digsby for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Digsby from your computerdotSyntax, LLC
. Check out here
for more information on dotSyntax, LLC. Usually the Digsby application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digsby directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Digsby by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Digsby\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. digsby.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 138.17 KB (141488 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Digsby. They take an average of 1.52 MB (1595037
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- digsby.exe (138.17 KB)
- uninstall.exe (188.77 KB)
- Digsby PreUpdater.exe (61.23 KB)
- Digsby Updater.exe (254.73 KB)
- digsby-app.exe (121.02 KB)
- aspell.exe (769.86 KB)
- word-list-compress.exe (23.88 KB)
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove Digsby from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Digsby when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Digsby
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Digsby
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Digsby\uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Digsby\lib\digsby-app.exe.log
Digsby is an application marketed by the software company dotSyntax, LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Digsby is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Digsby from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Digsby or simply click the Search field and type in "Digsby". If it is installed on your PC the Digsby app will be found very quickly. After you click Digsby in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Digsby, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Digsby.
8. After uninstalling Digsby, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Digsby that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digsby with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Digsby by dotSyntax, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Digsby by dotSyntax, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digsby in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:11:01.270