You can find below detailed information on how to remove DigitizeIt 2.4.3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DigitizeIt 2.4.3 from your systemIngo Bormann
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Ingo Bormann. DigitizeIt 2.4.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigitizeIt folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall DigitizeIt 2.4.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DigitizeIt\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DigitizeIt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 59.50 KB (60928 bytes) on disk.
DigitizeIt 2.4.3 contains of the executables below. They take 580.31 KB (594237
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DigitizeIt.exe (59.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (58.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (16.46 KB)
- javaw.exe (216.46 KB)
- jjs.exe (16.46 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.46 KB)
- unpack200.exe (196.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.3
of DigitizeIt 2.4.3.
DigitizeIt 2.4.3 is a program marketed by Ingo Bormann. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall DigitizeIt 2.4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DigitizeIt 2.4.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DigitizeIt 2.4.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "DigitizeIt 2.4.3". If it exists on your system the DigitizeIt 2.4.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DigitizeIt 2.4.3 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DigitizeIt 2.4.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DigitizeIt 2.4.3.
8. After uninstalling DigitizeIt 2.4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DigitizeIt 2.4.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DigitizeIt 2.4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DigitizeIt 2.4.3 by Ingo Bormann from your PC, nor are we saying that DigitizeIt 2.4.3 by Ingo Bormann is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DigitizeIt 2.4.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 10:23:24.560