Digital School Bell 2.0.1
Digital School Bell 2.0.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Digital School Bell 2.0.1 from your systemPaliBad
. Further information on PaliBad can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Digital School Bell directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Digital School Bell 2.0.1 is C:\Program Files\Digital School Bell\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. DSB.exe is the Digital School Bell 2.0.1's main executable file and it occupies approximately 6.54 MB (6860800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Digital School Bell 2.0.1. They occupy an average of 7.23 MB (7580321
bytes) on disk.
- DSB.exe (6.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This data is about Digital School Bell 2.0.1 version 2.0.1
Digital School Bell 2.0.1 is a program marketed by PaliBad. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Digital School Bell 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Digital School Bell 2.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Digital School Bell 2.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital School Bell 2.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the Digital School Bell 2.0.1 application will be found automatically. When you select Digital School Bell 2.0.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Digital School Bell 2.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Digital School Bell 2.0.1.
8. After removing Digital School Bell 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital School Bell 2.0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital School Bell 2.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Digital School Bell 2.0.1 by PaliBad from your computer, we are not saying that Digital School Bell 2.0.1 by PaliBad is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Digital School Bell 2.0.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-17 05:32:40.213