This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Digital Lifeline for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Digital Lifeline from your PCWarranty Corporation of America
. Check out here
for more details on Warranty Corporation of America. You can see more info related to Digital Lifeline at http://www.digitallifeline.com
. You can uninstall Digital Lifeline by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~1\DIGITA~1\Uninstall.exe DLL. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 172.00 KB (176128 bytes) on disk and is titled mpbtn.exe.
Digital Lifeline is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.70 MB (2826512
bytes) on disk:
- mad.exe (2.07 MB)
- MotiveBrowser.exe (104.00 KB)
- matcli.exe (200.00 KB)
- mpbtn.exe (172.00 KB)
- jview.exe (168.27 KB)
The current page applies to Digital Lifeline version 4.03.01.1
Digital Lifeline is an application released by the software company Warranty Corporation of America. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Digital Lifeline is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Digital Lifeline from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Digital Lifeline or simply click the Search field and type in "Digital Lifeline". The Digital Lifeline application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Digital Lifeline in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Digital Lifeline, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital Lifeline:
- The publisher is: http://www.digitallifeline.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\DIGITA~1\Uninstall.exe DLL
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Digital Lifeline.
8. After uninstalling Digital Lifeline, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Digital Lifeline that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Digital Lifeline using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Digital Lifeline by Warranty Corporation of America from your PC, we are not saying that Digital Lifeline by Warranty Corporation of America is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digital Lifeline supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 21:35:46.280