Digital Comics Creator
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Digital Comics Creator for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Digital Comics Creator from your computerMicro Application
. You can find out more on Micro Application or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Application\Digital Comics Creator folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Digital Comics Creator is C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Application\Digital Comics Creator\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Welcome.exe and its approximative size is 379.00 KB (388096 bytes).
Digital Comics Creator installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.24 MB (2350906
bytes) on disk.
- Comic.exe (1.42 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (440.58 KB)
- Welcome.exe (379.00 KB)
- Update.exe (8.00 KB)
- UpdateA.exe (15.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Digital Comics Creator.
Digital Comics Creator is a program offered by the software company Micro Application. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Digital Comics Creator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Digital Comics Creator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Digital Comics Creator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digital Comics Creator". If it is installed on your PC the Digital Comics Creator application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Digital Comics Creator in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Digital Comics Creator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Digital Comics Creator.
8. After uninstalling Digital Comics Creator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Digital Comics Creator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital Comics Creator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Digital Comics Creator by Micro Application from your PC, nor are we saying that Digital Comics Creator by Micro Application is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Digital Comics Creator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-24 23:09:10.580