Digital Camera Feature
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Digital Camera Feature for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Digital Camera Feature from your computerDigital Camera Feature
. More information about Digital Camera Feature can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\75634880-1447081753-11D5-AEB4-485B39B3505C directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Digital Camera Feature by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\75634880-1447081753-11D5-AEB4-485B39B3505C\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Digital Camera Feature's primary file takes about 105.50 KB (108031 bytes) and is named pnsj29A0.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Digital Camera Feature. They occupy 291.85 KB (298853
bytes) on disk.
- pnsj29A0.exe (105.50 KB)
- rnsj299E.exe (136.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (49.85 KB)
This page is about Digital Camera Feature version 18.104.22.168
Digital Camera Feature is an application released by the software company Digital Camera Feature. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Digital Camera Feature is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Digital Camera Feature with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Digital Camera Feature or simply click the Search field and type in "Digital Camera Feature". The Digital Camera Feature program will be found very quickly. After you select Digital Camera Feature in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Digital Camera Feature, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Digital Camera Feature.
8. After removing Digital Camera Feature, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Digital Camera Feature that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Digital Camera Feature with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Digital Camera Feature by Digital Camera Feature from your computer, nor are we saying that Digital Camera Feature by Digital Camera Feature is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Digital Camera Feature in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 15:53:24.503