Digital Bible 2.0.2
How to uninstall Digital Bible 2.0.2 from your PC
This web page is about Digital Bible 2.0.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by TOPICT
. Open here
for more information on TOPICT. More info about the app Digital Bible 2.0.2 can be seen at http://www.addbible.com
. Usually the Digital Bible 2.0.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Bible 2.0.2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Digital Bible 2.0.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Bible 2.0.2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Digital Bible 2.0.2's primary file takes about 1.21 MB (1265664 bytes) and is called DigitalBible.exe.
Digital Bible 2.0.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.86 MB (1954585
bytes) on disk.
- DigitalBible.exe (1.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (672.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Digital Bible 2.0.2 version 2.0.2
How to erase Digital Bible 2.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Digital Bible 2.0.2 is an application released by TOPICT. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Digital Bible 2.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Digital Bible 2.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Digital Bible 2.0.2". The Digital Bible 2.0.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Digital Bible 2.0.2 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Digital Bible 2.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital Bible 2.0.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.addbible.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Bible 2.0.2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Digital Bible 2.0.2.
8. After removing Digital Bible 2.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Digital Bible 2.0.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital Bible 2.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital Bible 2.0.2 by TOPICT from your PC, we are not saying that Digital Bible 2.0.2 by TOPICT is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital Bible 2.0.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2021-01-04 00:16:00.430