This web page is about Digimax Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Digimax Converter from your systemSamsung
. You can read more on Samsung or check for application updates here
. Further information about Digimax Converter can be seen at http://www.samsungcamera.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Samsung\Digimax Converter directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Digimax Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled DigimaxConverter.exe and its approximative size is 575.00 KB (588800 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Digimax Converter. They occupy about 575.00 KB (588800
bytes) on disk.
- DigimaxConverter.exe (575.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Digimax Converter version 1.0.35
only. Click on the links below for other Digimax Converter versions:
Digimax Converter is an application offered by Samsung. Some people want to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Digimax Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Digimax Converter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Digimax Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digimax Converter". If it exists on your system the Digimax Converter app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Digimax Converter in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Digimax Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digimax Converter:
- The publisher is: http://www.samsungcamera.com/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Digimax Converter.
8. After uninstalling Digimax Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Digimax Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digimax Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Digimax Converter by Samsung from your PC, we are not saying that Digimax Converter by Samsung is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Digimax Converter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-07 11:49:55.923