This page contains complete information on how to uninstall DigicelSpace for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall DigicelSpace from your computerDigicelSpace
. You can read more on DigicelSpace or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about DigicelSpace can be found at https://www.digicelspace.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DigicelSpace directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DigicelSpace by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DigicelSpace\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.41 MB (1480648 bytes) on disk and is named omclient.exe.
DigicelSpace installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.57 MB (5837511
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- omclient.exe (1.41 MB)
- uninst.exe (77.97 KB)
- updater.exe (390.95 KB)
- itemChecker.exe (1.39 MB)
- pushfnbl_DigicelSpace.exe (759.95 KB)
- syncengine.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.5
DigicelSpace is an application offered by DigicelSpace. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase DigicelSpace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DigicelSpace from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DigicelSpace or simply activate the Search field and type in "DigicelSpace". If it is installed on your PC the DigicelSpace program will be found automatically. After you click DigicelSpace in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DigicelSpace, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DigicelSpace:
- The publisher is: https://www.digicelspace.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DigicelSpace\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DigicelSpace.
8. After uninstalling DigicelSpace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DigicelSpace which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DigicelSpace using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DigicelSpace by DigicelSpace from your computer, nor are we saying that DigicelSpace by DigicelSpace is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DigicelSpace supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 15:36:37.390