DigiMaster 2.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall DigiMaster 2.0 from your systemSyncsoft Desenvolvimentos
. Further information on Syncsoft Desenvolvimentos can be seen here
. You can read more about related to DigiMaster 2.0 at http://www.syncsoft.com.br
. DigiMaster 2.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiMaster folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall DigiMaster 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiMaster\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. digimaster.exe is the DigiMaster 2.0's main executable file and it takes circa 7.16 MB (7507968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with DigiMaster 2.0. They occupy about 7.82 MB (8200546
bytes) on disk.
- digimaster.exe (7.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (676.35 KB)
This info is about DigiMaster 2.0 version 2.0
DigiMaster 2.0 is a program by the software company Syncsoft Desenvolvimentos. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove DigiMaster 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DigiMaster 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DigiMaster 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DigiMaster 2.0". If it exists on your system the DigiMaster 2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DigiMaster 2.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DigiMaster 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DigiMaster 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.syncsoft.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiMaster\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DigiMaster 2.0.
8. After removing DigiMaster 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DigiMaster 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DigiMaster 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DigiMaster 2.0 by Syncsoft Desenvolvimentos from your computer, we are not saying that DigiMaster 2.0 by Syncsoft Desenvolvimentos is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DigiMaster 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:14:40.073