This web page contains thorough information on how to remove DigiJay 1.811 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall DigiJay 1.811 from your computerMB Audio
. Go over here
for more details on MB Audio. Click on http://digijay.at
to get more data about DigiJay 1.811 on MB Audio's website. DigiJay 1.811 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiJay folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for DigiJay 1.811 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiJay\unins000.exe". DigiJay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 974.00 KB (997376 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DigiJay 1.811. They occupy an average of 1.64 MB (1719344
bytes) on disk.
- DigiJay.exe (974.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.05 KB)
This web page is about DigiJay 1.811 version 1.811
DigiJay 1.811 is a program by MB Audio. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase DigiJay 1.811 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DigiJay 1.811 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DigiJay 1.811 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DigiJay 1.811". If it is installed on your PC the DigiJay 1.811 app will be found very quickly. After you select DigiJay 1.811 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DigiJay 1.811, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DigiJay 1.811:
- The web site of the application is: http://digijay.at
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiJay\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DigiJay 1.811.
8. After uninstalling DigiJay 1.811, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DigiJay 1.811 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DigiJay 1.811 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DigiJay 1.811 by MB Audio from your PC, we are not saying that DigiJay 1.811 by MB Audio is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DigiJay 1.811 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 17:15:41.697