DigiJay 1.414 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DigiJay 1.414 from your PCMB Audio
. Go over here
for more details on MB Audio. More information about DigiJay 1.414 can be found at http://digijay.at
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiJay folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for DigiJay 1.414 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiJay\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 900.00 KB (921600 bytes) on disk and is titled DigiJay.exe.
The executable files below are part of DigiJay 1.414. They take about 1.56 MB (1640801
bytes) on disk.
- DigiJay.exe (900.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.414
of DigiJay 1.414.
DigiJay 1.414 is a program offered by the software company MB Audio. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove DigiJay 1.414 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DigiJay 1.414 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DigiJay 1.414 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DigiJay 1.414". If it is installed on your PC the DigiJay 1.414 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DigiJay 1.414 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DigiJay 1.414, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DigiJay 1.414:
- The web site of the application is: http://digijay.at
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiJay\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DigiJay 1.414.
8. After removing DigiJay 1.414, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DigiJay 1.414 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DigiJay 1.414 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DigiJay 1.414 by MB Audio from your PC, we are not saying that DigiJay 1.414 by MB Audio is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DigiJay 1.414 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:27:41.750