Digby's Donuts is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Digby's Donuts from your computerGameHouse, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on GameHouse, Inc.. Please open http://www.gamehouse.com/
if you want to read more on Digby's Donuts on GameHouse, Inc.'s page. You can remove Digby's Donuts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\DIGBY'~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\DIGBY'~1\INSTALL.LOG. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled DigbysDonuts.exe and its approximative size is 8.54 MB (8959840 bytes).
Digby's Donuts installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.70 MB (9122144
bytes) on disk.
- DigbysDonuts.exe (8.54 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of Digby's Donuts:
If planning to uninstall Digby's Donuts you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Digby's Donuts when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Digby's Donuts.lnk
Digby's Donuts is a program marketed by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Digby's Donuts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Digby's Donuts from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Digby's Donuts or simply click the Search field and type in "Digby's Donuts". If it exists on your system the Digby's Donuts program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Digby's Donuts in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Digby's Donuts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digby's Donuts:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\DIGBY'~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\DIGBY'~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Digby's Donuts.
8. After uninstalling Digby's Donuts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Digby's Donuts which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digby's Donuts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Digby's Donuts by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Digby's Donuts by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Digby's Donuts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:16:19.743