Digby's Donuts is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Digby's Donuts from your PCAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.en\DigbysDonuts directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Digby's Donuts is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.en\DigbysDonuts\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. DigbysDonuts.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.69 MB (1772488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Digby's Donuts. They occupy about 10.57 MB (11079017
bytes) on disk.
- DigbysDonuts.exe (1.69 MB)
- DigbysDonuts.wrp.exe (8.48 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (400.41 KB)
The current page applies to Digby's Donuts version 184.108.40.206
Digby's Donuts is a program offered by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Digby's Donuts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Digby's Donuts from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Digby's Donuts or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Digby's Donuts". The Digby's Donuts application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Digby's Donuts in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Digby's Donuts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Digby's Donuts.
8. After uninstalling Digby's Donuts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Digby's Donuts that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Digby's Donuts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Digby's Donuts by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Digby's Donuts by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Digby's Donuts in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-21 12:41:14.833