Dig Dog Out 1.0
Dig Dog Out 1.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Dig Dog Out 1.0 from your PCXing Interactive
. You can find out more on Xing Interactive or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Dig Dog Out 1.0 at http://www.xinginteractive.nl
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xing\Dig Dog Out directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Dig Dog Out 1.0 is C:\PROGRA~2\Xing\DIGDOG~1\Setup.exe /remove. dig dog_original.exe is the Dig Dog Out 1.0's main executable file and it takes around 941.72 KB (964321 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Dig Dog Out 1.0. They occupy about 1,010.22 KB (1034465
bytes) on disk.
- dig dog_original.exe (941.72 KB)
- Setup.exe (68.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Dig Dog Out 1.0.
Dig Dog Out 1.0 is a program by the software company Xing Interactive. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Dig Dog Out 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dig Dog Out 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dig Dog Out 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dig Dog Out 1.0". The Dig Dog Out 1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select Dig Dog Out 1.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dig Dog Out 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dig Dog Out 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.xinginteractive.nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Xing\DIGDOG~1\Setup.exe /remove
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dig Dog Out 1.0.
8. After removing Dig Dog Out 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dig Dog Out 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dig Dog Out 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dig Dog Out 1.0 by Xing Interactive from your PC, nor are we saying that Dig Dog Out 1.0 by Xing Interactive is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Dig Dog Out 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 08:21:02.410