You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Dig Deep for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Dig Deep from your systemDig Deep
. Further information on Dig Deep can be seen here
. More data about the program Dig Deep can be seen at http://diggingdeep.net/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dig Deep folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Dig Deep\DigDeepuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dig Deep. The program's main executable file is called utilDigDeep.exe and occupies 462.19 KB (473280 bytes).
Dig Deep installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.20 MB (1257472
bytes) on disk.
- DigDeepUninstall.exe (242.31 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilDigDeep.exe (462.19 KB)
This page is about Dig Deep version 2015.07.23.183212
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Dig Deep:
...click to view all...
Dig Deep is a program released by Dig Deep. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Dig Deep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dig Deep from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dig Deep or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dig Deep". If it exists on your system the Dig Deep program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Dig Deep in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dig Deep, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dig Deep:
- The web site of the program is: http://diggingdeep.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dig Deep\DigDeepuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dig Deep.
8. After uninstalling Dig Deep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dig Deep which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dig Deep with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dig Deep by Dig Deep from your PC, nor are we saying that Dig Deep by Dig Deep is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dig Deep supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 20:35:06.880