Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter
Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter from your systemElectronic Arts
. More information on Electronic Arts can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more details about Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter on Electronic Arts's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims Medieval folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims Medieval\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. TSM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 10.86 MB (11390336 bytes) on disk.
Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 164.80 MB (172802256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ISSetupHelper.exe (193.50 KB)
- TheSimsMedievalSetup.exe (74.36 MB)
- SimsMedievalLauncher.exe (2.40 MB)
- SMLauncher.exe (104.77 KB)
- TSLHelper.exe (37.77 KB)
- TSM.exe (10.86 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.04 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (833.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.31 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.09 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.73 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.113.00107
of Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter.
Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter is an application offered by Electronic Arts. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter". The Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims Medieval\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter.
8. After uninstalling Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Die Sims(tm) Mittelalter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 13:22:11.880