A way to uninstall Didapages 1.1 from your PC
This info is about Didapages 1.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Carlos Guedes
. You can find out more on Carlos Guedes or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.fruitsdusavoir.org
if you want to read more on Didapages 1.1 on Carlos Guedes's page. Didapages 1.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Didapages folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Didapages 1.1 is C:\Program Files\Didapages\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Didapages Auteur.exe and it has a size of 2.86 MB (2994845 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Didapages 1.1. They take 2.90 MB (3044137
bytes) on disk.
- Didapages Auteur.exe (2.86 MB)
- uninst.exe (48.14 KB)
The current web page applies to Didapages 1.1 version 1.1
How to remove Didapages 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Didapages 1.1 is a program released by the software company Carlos Guedes. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Didapages 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Didapages 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Didapages 1.1". If it exists on your system the Didapages 1.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select Didapages 1.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Didapages 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Didapages 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.fruitsdusavoir.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Didapages\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Didapages 1.1.
8. After removing Didapages 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Didapages 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Didapages 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Didapages 1.1:
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Didapages 1.1 by Carlos Guedes from your computer, we are not saying that Didapages 1.1 by Carlos Guedes is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Didapages 1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-05-08 16:16:55.517