Dictionary version 2.1
This web page is about Dictionary version 2.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Dictionary version 2.1 from your computer7tech Limited
. More information about 7tech Limited can be seen here
. Click on http://www.memo-book.net
to get more data about Dictionary version 2.1 on 7tech Limited's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dictionary folder (same installation drive as Windows). Dictionary version 2.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dictionary\unins000.exe. Dictionary version 2.1's main file takes about 2.48 MB (2602496 bytes) and its name is Dictionary.exe.
Dictionary version 2.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.62 MB (3800003
bytes) on disk:
- Dictionary.exe (2.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Dictionary version 2.1 version 2.1
Dictionary version 2.1 is an application by 7tech Limited. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Dictionary version 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dictionary version 2.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dictionary version 2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dictionary version 2.1". If it exists on your system the Dictionary version 2.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Dictionary version 2.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dictionary version 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dictionary version 2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.memo-book.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dictionary\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dictionary version 2.1.
8. After removing Dictionary version 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dictionary version 2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dictionary version 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dictionary version 2.1 by 7tech Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Dictionary version 2.1 by 7tech Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dictionary version 2.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 20:26:41.067