Dictionary Manager 184.108.40.206
This info is about Dictionary Manager 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Dictionary Manager 18.104.22.168 from your computerSiComponents
. More information on SiComponents can be seen here
. Further information about Dictionary Manager 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.tsilang.com
. Usually the Dictionary Manager 126.96.36.199 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SiComponents\TsiLang directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\SiComponents\TsiLang\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dictionary Manager 188.8.131.52. The program's main executable file occupies 7.23 MB (7581392 bytes) on disk and is named dicmngr.exe.
The following executables are contained in Dictionary Manager 184.108.40.206. They occupy 23.49 MB (24634712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (976.84 KB)
- unins001.exe (974.84 KB)
- unins002.exe (976.34 KB)
- RicheditDemo.exe (859.50 KB)
- dicmngr.exe (7.23 MB)
- SILEditor.exe (8.13 MB)
- siimporter.exe (1.59 MB)
- siimporter_console.exe (772.30 KB)
- siiniimport.exe (2.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Dictionary Manager 18.104.22.168.
Dictionary Manager 22.214.171.124 is a program by the software company SiComponents. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Dictionary Manager 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Dictionary Manager 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dictionary Manager 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dictionary Manager 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Dictionary Manager 18.104.22.168 program will be found automatically. When you select Dictionary Manager 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dictionary Manager 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dictionary Manager 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tsilang.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SiComponents\TsiLang\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dictionary Manager 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Dictionary Manager 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dictionary Manager 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dictionary Manager 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dictionary Manager 126.96.36.199 by SiComponents from your PC, we are not saying that Dictionary Manager 188.8.131.52 by SiComponents is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dictionary Manager 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 18:41:39.287