Dictionary All In One
Dictionary All In One is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Dictionary All In One from your systemDot Visual
. More information about Dot Visual can be found here
. More data about the program Dictionary All In One can be seen at http://www.dotvisual.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dictionary All In One directory (same installation drive as Windows). Dictionary All In One's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dictionary All In One\uninstall.exe. Dictionary All In One's primary file takes about 3.33 MB (3490504 bytes) and is called Portable LingvoSoft Dictionary 2007 English-Arabic-English.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Dictionary All In One. They take about 35.57 MB (37298156
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Atup.exe (2.42 MB)
- Autorun.exe (756.00 KB)
- B2B.exe (1.09 MB)
- B2E.exe (1.39 MB)
- dict2000.exe (418.00 KB)
- E2B.exe (1.30 MB)
- TOD.EXE (244.31 KB)
- setup.exe (2.42 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
- MSagent.exe (391.15 KB)
- Portable LingvoSoft Dictionary 2007 English-Arabic-English.exe (3.33 MB)
- Portable LingvoSoft Dictionary 2007 English-Korean-English.exe (4.37 MB)
- SETUP.EXE (44.25 KB)
- _ISDEL.EXE (8.00 KB)
- setup.exe (6.34 MB)
- lhttseng.exe (2.54 MB)
- MSagentOld.exe (391.74 KB)
- spchcpl.exe (927.17 KB)
- tv_enua.exe (997.30 KB)
The current web page applies to Dictionary All In One version 3.0
Dictionary All In One is a program marketed by the software company Dot Visual. Some people choose to erase this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Dictionary All In One is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dictionary All In One with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dictionary All In One or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dictionary All In One". If it is installed on your PC the Dictionary All In One application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Dictionary All In One in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dictionary All In One, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dictionary All In One:
- The software company is: http://www.dotvisual.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dictionary All In One\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dictionary All In One.
8. After uninstalling Dictionary All In One, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dictionary All In One that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dictionary All In One with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dictionary All In One by Dot Visual from your PC, nor are we saying that Dictionary All In One by Dot Visual is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dictionary All In One in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-08 18:35:07.883