A guide to uninstall Dictionary from your computer
Dictionary is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by ALM Apps
. Check out here
for more information on ALM Apps. You can see more info on Dictionary at http://dictionary.almapps.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\dictionary-a5a4724c86a99bf1ba169b35d825de3a folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Dictionary is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\dictionary-a5a4724c86a99bf1ba169b35d825de3a\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called webapp-uninstaller.exe and occupies 88.95 KB (91088 bytes).
Dictionary is composed of the following executables which take 88.95 KB (91088
bytes) on disk:
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.95 KB)
This data is about Dictionary version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Dictionary.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Dictionary:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\core\resources\Dictionary
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\LWA\RNResources\Dictionary
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\P6\RNResources\Dictionary
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\UWA\UNResources\Dictionary
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\core\resources\Dictionary\cs_CZ\stringTable.zdct
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\core\resources\Dictionary\da_DK\stringTable.zdct
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\core\resources\Dictionary\de_DE\stringTable.zdct
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\core\resources\Dictionary\en_AE\stringTable.zdct
How to erase Dictionary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Dictionary is an application offered by ALM Apps. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Dictionary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dictionary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dictionary". If it is installed on your PC the Dictionary application will be found automatically. After you select Dictionary in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dictionary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dictionary:
- The publisher is: http://dictionary.almapps.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\dictionary-a5a4724c86a99bf1ba169b35d825de3a\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dictionary.
8. After removing Dictionary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dictionary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dictionary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dictionary by ALM Apps from your PC, nor are we saying that Dictionary by ALM Apps is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dictionary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-11 18:53:39.807